Welcome to Tutti Muzik Inc!
Tutti Muzik Inc has been providing quality music lessons in the east end of Ottawa for the past 23 years. Started in 2000, Tutti Muzik Inc was immediately successful in its unique cozy and cordial “house” environment.
Our 2023-2024 school year starts on FRIDAY, September 8, 2023 and ends on MONDAY, June 24, 2024.
Our March Break: (Mon) Mar 11, 2024 to (Sun) Mar 17, 2024 (starting again (Mon) Mar 18, 2024)
Our Easter Break: (Fri) Mar 29, 2024 to (Mon) Apr 1, 2024
We offer quality music lessons in more than 18 different instruments, including: Our Specialties:
~Piano (Classical and Jazz)
~Strings (violin, viola, cello, double bass) and harp
~Voice (all styles)
~Guitar (classical, electric, acoustic, bass) and related instruments (ukulele, mandolin)
~Brass and woodwind
~Percussion and drums
~Ensemble and chamber music
Our students range from children as young as 3 years old to adults and seniors.
Our students also enjoy other benefits like a convenient music book purchase service and musical instrument rental/purchase at special rates.
Location and Facilities:
We are located in Manor Park, Ottawa, Canada, close to Rockcliffe Park, New Edinburgh, Linden Lea and Vanier, and easily accessible from other neighbouring areas such as Orleans and Hunt Club. Visit the contact page for a map and exact address details.
Our facilities reflect our strong belief that learning and making music require a conducive environment:
- 7 spacious comfortable studios with soundproofing and air-conditioning.
- Quality musical instruments, including grand and upright (acoustic) pianos.
- Ensemble training as part of our ensemble training program.
Our teaching staff:
- Share the same passion for music and joy of teaching.
- Are highly qualified music teachers with university-level music degrees and extensive teaching experience.
- Many are also professional musicians who perform actively around the region and country.
- Our private lessons cover technique, repertoire, theory, ear training, sight reading, solfege, and interpretation.
- We strive to develop total musicianship and musical enjoyment through an innovative approach.
Enjoy browsing through this BRAND NEW website of ours, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to register! *Note: Please view the “Recent Posts”, “Archive” and “Categories” section below to see all archived news since May 11, 2016 (ie the launch date of this new website), and etc. (All news before that date is archived on our old website, which can be accessed by clicking here.)